Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco It Cashback Match question.

tag
Hex
Valued Contributor

Disco It Cashback Match question.

If I got my Disco It Card last September and my Cashback Match is due to be paid on October 26. Will I still get the Match for my spending in October (the Amazon/Target/Walmart quarter) up until that date? I’m wondering because it would technically be a 5th quarter. I was wondering if I could max out the category those first 25 days (before the statement cuts) and still get the bonus match.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco It Cashback Match question.

Your bonus stops being calculated a year from the day you were approved and then they give it to you 30 days later. Any spending in October would be 5% not 10%. 

Message 2 of 7
Hex
Valued Contributor

So since I was approved September 8th I would have until October 8th even though it’s (no pun intended) a new 5th quarter?
Message 3 of 7
Hex
Valued Contributor

Never mind I reread and that’s not what you said thanks for the answer though.
Message 4 of 7
Hex
Valued Contributor

For future reference- if you got an It Card halfway through a quarter could you get 5 quarters worth of Cashback Match?
Message 5 of 7
iv
Valued Contributor

@Hex wrote:
For future reference- if you got an It Card halfway through a quarter could you get 5 quarters worth of Cashback Match?

Yes.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 6 of 7
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Imin a similar situation.  My year ends October 23. About a week before, whatever spend I have left , i will buy amazon credit on the site.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.