Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco PC while in match?

tag
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Disco PC while in match?

My Discover IT card is proving to be quite useless to me as the 5% cats. just don't hit my spend. I'm currently in the first year of the card so I'm getting my 2x match. I wanted to change to the Miles for 3x but don't know if that is possible especially in the first year. Are their any DPs on this? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco PC while in match?

Not a popular question but, you can check by going here https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/card-conversion/

Message 2 of 7
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

If anyone wants the answer to this question it looks like you can PC at six months; not sure how it works with the 2x match.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to pc while in match........and it was before 6 months. I simply called. 

Message 4 of 7
Mv350
Valued Contributor

I just PC'd a couple weeks back with the online conversion option. I still have until May for my cash back match. No problems.
Message 5 of 7
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

I called after few days of getting the chrome and they changed it to IT. The conversion happened when the new statement was generated
Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 6 of 7
calyx
Super Contributor

I PCed mine within the match - it was after 6mos - I still got my match CB.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.