Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco wants me to do a BT so badly,

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Disco wants me to do a BT so badly,

They sent a reminder email; and then said if I’m not ready now, they’ll remind me later. Wow! I’ll try not to rub it in 😆.

48F32489-4C29-4B9C-8405-92FEDC809367.jpeg

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
elixerin
Established Contributor

Re: Disco wants me to do a BT so badly,

nice offer, they want those pesky fees! heheh
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a strange thing, that we have good BT offers, but have no balance to transfer. lol

All of our debt are either mortgage or business debt at this point.

Message 3 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@elixerin wrote:
nice offer, they want those pesky fees! heheh

You know it!

So I wonder why Disco is not spreading the joy around to my partners in crime--oops, partners in CCs 😁 like @CreditCuriosity@Remedios and @AverageJoesCredit. They want BT offers too. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a strange thing, that we have good BT offers, but have no balance to transfer. lol

All of our debt are either mortgage or business debt at this point.

Yep. However, I do have a bathroom project I want to do next year--convert tub into a shower stall. 

I think when they send me the 2nd reminder, I'm going to call and ask them if they'll sweeten the deal--either no BT fee or extend to 15 mos. Shoot, I think it's worth a try 😆

Message 5 of 23
Remedios
Credit Mentor

They sent me checks, but nothing in my account, which I find extremely odd.
I have no balances at the moment, but if my kids keep adding to their present lists, I might 🤷‍♀️
Message 6 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
They sent me checks, but nothing in my account, which I find extremely odd.
I have no balances at the moment, but if my kids keep adding to their present lists, I might 🤷‍♀️

At least they're sending checks. That's a good thing. The last time I got a check was over a year ago. 

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I got one too. 

D50858AA-B3E6-49B3-A8BF-289A47EABB7D.jpeg

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a trap! 🤣 Theyll want tax returns if you accept.
Message 9 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Its a trap! 🤣 Theyll want tax returns if you accept.

Good one Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.