Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco wants me to do a BT so badly,

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Disco wants me to do a BT so badly,

zilch, notta, nothing..  no checks, no offers...  Don't need them, but we all just want to be loved in this cruel world Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh man, no love for CC.

Well I agree, it really is a nice feeling not to need a BT.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 23
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired  while you got a really nice offer, I'm kinda more impressed with your 5G network 

Message 13 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditInspired  while you got a really nice offer, I'm kinda more impressed with your 5G network 

Not true 5g it is 5g ehanced(why you see 5g e) which is a marketing ploy(not near the speeds of true 5g), with that said It did make me look when 5g for verizon was coming to nashville from the photo lol

Message 14 of 23
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Xfinity mobile here. Mostly it works just fine. When it doesn't, Leap Frog phone would be an improvement 

It doesn't happen often, mostly in rural parts 🤷‍♀️

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Not true 5g it is 5g ehanced(why you see 5g e) which is a marketing ploy(not near the speeds of true 5g), with that said It did make me look when 5g for verizon was coming to nashville from the photo lol

I saw the 5G E in the photo and wanted to make a post about how misleading it is and how AT&T 5G E is actually LTE but slower LTE than VZ and TMO but I just 😒 instead. 

I have no plans to ditch Xfinity Mobile any time soon so it's gonna be a long time before I see 5G cause no way Verizon is gonna let Comcast have access to it. 

Message 16 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My time for needing a true bt is almost nighSmiley Wink Still with debt but im playing @tcbofade , tag your it lol. One thing that is great about s Discover bt , usually, is if you have it in your account, you dont even have to bt just deposit it in your checkingSmiley Wink. I did it twice but paid back within a month or 2, hence not reciving more bt offers lol.

Man i am stuffed! Just got home from work and ate my Sisters Tday meal!! Gobble gobble GET IN MY BELLY!😄,
Message 17 of 23
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

They sent a reminder email; and then said if I’m not ready now, they’ll remind me later. Wow! I’ll try not to rub it in 😆.

48F32489-4C29-4B9C-8405-92FEDC809367.jpeg

To me, when they're getting a balance transfer fee it's no bargain.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 0 for 12 months, 4% fee then standard 12.49% after that. I don't need it, but checked to see what I was offered.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

B521AA70-D0A2-4B58-8C25-5D3EBCF77BF4.jpeg

They really want me to use that offer 😂 

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.