Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 0% APR

tag
aurelie00
Regular Contributor

Discover 0% APR

I started a chat with a Discover rep to see if I could upgrade my cashback card to the Discover IT.  Success!

While I was at it I asked if I could get a CLI or an APR reduction.  No go on the CLI, but she gave me 0% APR for 6 months!  Woot! 

Hello ShopDiscover online Christmas shopping!

Starting Score: 524
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 0% APR

Congrats!  I love my Discover card (easy CLI, great CSR, etc). Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@aurelie00 wrote:

I started a chat with a Discover rep to see if I could upgrade my cashback card to the Discover IT.  Success!

While I was at it I asked if I could get a CLI or an APR reduction.  No go on the CLI, but she gave me 0% APR for 6 months!  Woot! 

Hello ShopDiscover online Christmas shopping!

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Hope they treat me like that when the time comes :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Very nice!

@young

I'm sure they will. You have done really well managing your portfolio lately. I'm proud of you!
Message 5 of 11
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I was also offered the 0% APR because I asked for an APR reduction not knowing that I was already at the lowest rate! LOL!!
Message 6 of 11
JonStur
Established Contributor

Maybe I'll see if I can get an apr...I'll do some holiday shopping early....

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 7 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats again op! Thanks lexie! Couldn't have done it without your help! 👍👍😄
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 11
workingprogress
Regular Contributor

congrats..I got approved today for the discover it $1500 limit with a 631 EQ score..I'm glad to be in with them.

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
Message 9 of 11
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I will do this soon once my APR expires.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.