Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 30 day message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover 30 day message

I applied for the Discover More card today and got the 30 day message. What do you think my chances of getting the card are?

My scores are EQ - 690 TU - 732.

Utilization is 5 percent. I'd really like a discover card to add to my wallet. Its should also help my utilization.

I also dont have any baddies.

Message Edited by snier on 05-15-2009 08:29 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 30 day message

Your numbers all look good enough for Discover. How many credit cards do you have now and what is your AAofAs? Are you employed full time or a student?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 capital one cards, 2 Chase cards, and a best buy card.

My oldest account is one year and 6 months old. My average age of accounts is 11 months. Well it should be one year. One of my capital one and chase cards are turning one year this month.

I'm a full time student.

Message Edited by snier on 05-15-2009 09:09 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied for and was approved for the Discover More card 2 days ago.   Not sure if they pulled EX or TU but my EX is about 680 now and my TU is about 720 now.  My utilization unfortunately is about 90%.  CL was only $3500 but still it's a start.  I would think you wouldn't have any trouble.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.