Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 5% Category Mills Fleet Farm Gas Mart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover 5% Category Mills Fleet Farm Gas Mart

I buy most of my fuel at Fleet Farm as my daily driver takes mid grade and its the only station in town that offers mid grade that is ethanol free.. I just bought a soda there to test it and Discover says it shows as 'Mills Gas Mart'. I typically use my Fleet Farm card for 4% back... but am in my first year with Discover so they double my rewards.. meaning I have the potential to earn 10% back on those purchases.. I called Discover twice and 2 people told me completely opposite information. The first gal said they are not a partner and won't be 5%.. The second guy (matt) said that yes- I would avsolutely get 5%-doubled after first year for those purchases and that if I didnt I could call to have it corrected. Any insight? Thanks in advance.. will be spending around $2500 in first quarter so $250 back is $150 better than the $100 Id earn otherwise.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 5% Category Mills Fleet Farm Gas Mart

Login, click on recent transactions, and click on the transaction.  You'll see a catagory and this should probably say gas / fuel station next to it to count for 5%.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah! Thanks for the help.. I see that for past transactions but this one just says 'processing'.. hopefully it gives more info once posted instead of pending. Thanks!
Message 3 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Well, with Disco you never know when things will actually post.  I don't get the slowness but, when it does you should have your answer.  I have similar issues with how AMEX catagorizes things as well.  It always ends up being a recon spend to find out that MCC code they put them under.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a $1500 cap on Discovers 5% rewards per quarter. Anything over will be 1% or 2% in your first year.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good call! Will keep an eye on it. Thanks
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.