Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover APR reduction

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Discover APR reduction

Was on chat asking when my 0% APR promo ends and decided to ask about the possibility of lowering my APR once the promo ended. Lady typed that I didn't have to wait and processed the new APR (from 20.24% to 17.24%) which will be effective once my 0% ends.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover APR reduction

Nice!😃

Message 2 of 7
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jace8602 wrote:

Was on chat asking when my 0% APR promo ends and decided to ask about the possibility of lowering my APR once the promo ended. Lady typed that I didn't have to wait and processed the new APR (from 20.24% to 17.24%) which will be effective once my 0% ends.

This is good to know. I was told I had to wait until my promo ends. My TU scor eis about 80 points higher than it was when I first got the card so I'm hoping that's good for soemthing. Not that I plan on carrying a balance. 

Message 4 of 7
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

WOW!!!!, Just approved for a discover card, and very glad to hear that they dont mind reducing apr's!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thanks! I was very surprised I was offered the reduction without the 0% promo being over.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.