Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Apr Reduction

tag
magixnite
Contributor

Re: Discover Apr Reduction

I did this yesterday too! Went with the 0% for 12 months rather a decrease to 19%

Wishlist: Chase Freedom Unlimited, AMEX Everyday Card

Message 31 of 44
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Good luck @seattletravels Smiley Happy

Ok, so I don't want to highjack this thread but even after 20 years of credit history, I'm still learning! I just in the past year realized I was doing utilization wrong. So even though I had high scores and credit limits, I also was being approved with super high APR on all my older cards. My Discover had a 24.49% and just successfully got it brought down to 19.74% thanks to everyone on this forum!20200321_080021.jpg

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 32 of 44
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@seattletravels wrote:

Ok, so I don't want to highjack this thread but even after 20 years of credit history, I'm still learning! I just in the past year realized I was doing utilization wrong. So even though I had high scores and credit limits, I also was being approved with super high APR on all my older cards. My Discover had a 24.49% and just successfully got it brought down to 19.74% thanks to everyone on this forum!20200321_080021.jpg

FYI, you can ask for another reduction in 6 months 

Message 33 of 44
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:

Awesome job @seattletravels. , in 6 months ill shoot for a 0% for 12 months tooSmiley Happy Dont worry about hijacking,  you can be our credit terrorist  any daySmiley Wink

@magixnite  great job tooSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 44
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:

Ok, so I don't want to highjack this thread 

Awesome job @seattletravels.   you can be our credit terrorist  any daySmiley Wink

Wait!Smiley Surprised  What about Meeeeeeeeeee?!?  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 35 of 44
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@seattletravels wrote:

FYI, you can ask for another reduction in 6 months 

Marking my calendar now! I didn't even realize asking for a reduction was a thing lol

Message 36 of 44
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@seattletravels wrote:

Awesome job @seattletravels.   you can be our credit terrorist  any daySmiley Wink

You'll always be #1

Message 37 of 44
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:

I didn't even realize asking for a reduction was a thing lol

Yep, better than a boob reduction! hahaha..........I got this for our cards a few months back too!  Pretty awesome!!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 38 of 44
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@seattletravels wrote:

Lol, oh no, you are our Daisy Dukes for distrsction!  No one better to give us our Dukes Of Hazzard😁

Message 39 of 44
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.