Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Awesome

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Discover Awesome

I want to share with your guys about my Discover experience so far.

I withdraw some money from my Discover card by accident( late saturday night ). They charge me around $20 bucks for cash advance fees. I sent secure message to  them yesterday about those fees and ask if they can waive some of those fees since it's not that much of cash withdraw and its be done by accident. To my suprised, They refund the whole thing and ask me if there anything else they can help me with .....I said F no.....you guys awesome and about to leave some nice feedback for those guys.

Discover rocks.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Awesome

Good to hear since I just got my Discover It card.  Are thier csr getting better than Amex's? Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

I want to share with your guys about my Discover experience so far.

I withdraw some money from my Discover card by accident( late saturday night ). They charge me around $20 bucks for cash advance fees. I sent secure message to  them yesterday about those fees and ask if they can waive some of those fees since it's not that much of cash withdraw and its be done by accident. To my suprised, They refund the whole thing and ask me if there anything else they can help me with .....I said F no.....you guys awesome and about to leave some nice feedback for those guys.

Discover rocks.

Nice customer service indeed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 17
joshuapd1987
Frequent Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Good to hear since I just got my Discover It card.  Are their csr getting better than Amex's? Smiley Surprised

Totally. They are mindblowing nice.

MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Message 4 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Nice! Glad it all worked out for u...dont u wish every card company would be that forging? Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 5 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

*forgiving...damn iphone...lol

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 6 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 17
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

Very good to hear as a new member.
"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 8 of 17
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats.. You will love the customer service also...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 9 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Good to hear since I just got my Discover It card.  Are thier csr getting better than Amex's? Smiley Surprised

Better... They bought the OLD Amex AZ Call Center out of foreclosure when Amex moved 5 Oceans away Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.