Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Awesome

tag
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Awesome

Discover really has great CS! I love calling in to them because I know my issues will always be resolved. (And with U.S. based support...)

Did you grab the wrong card at the ATM? Happened to me a while back when I used to carry a Crapital One. They were not very friendly and would not refund me. Taught me to make sure all my cash advance pins were different from my atm pin, lol. 

Message 11 of 17
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Discover is a great CC company.. While I've not needed to contact them often, they are always polite and knowledgeable about any concerns I might have.  I wish they offered more products, because I'd app for them

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 12 of 17
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Just curious, how did you accidentally withdraw cash from your Discover card?

Message 13 of 17
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Good to hear since I just got my Discover It card.  Are thier csr getting better than Amex's? Smiley Surprised

I've enjoyed my conversations with Discover CSRs 1000x more than Amex CSRs.

Message 14 of 17
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

It was Sat night and......I were drunk .......
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 17
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

Both are equal to me. 

"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 16 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Wow.   And so albeit a small adjustment, Discover took the hit for this?  Interesting.

@nicholasyud wrote:
It was Sat night and......I were drunk .......

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.