Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Online Error?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Online Error?

I used that LUV button once and of course did not want a HP.  First attempt I entered 5K - system asked for HP, then cancelled and entered 4K - system asked for HP, so cancelled again and  finally entered 3K and at this time the 3rd  attempt  got me the message that there is a CLI request pending. Thought this would go away and waited for the next monthly statement. Nope .. it is still there after 3 months and now I call every month to see if Discover would consider a SP CLI. Very nice customer service but so far no luck at all. They would consider if I would be willing to invest a HP.  They have tried to reset the online system but it seams stuck forever... so this LUV button is not for playing around Smiley Sad  

Edit: this is the message I have online for several months now on my LUV button. Can hit it again but receive this message back Smiley Sad

We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

Message 11 of 15
Number41

Try clearing your cookies in your browser.  Web pages that don't update are often related to cookie issues.

Have a good one

Message 12 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 15
mauve
Valued Contributor

So when working properly, the Luv button initiates a soft pull on TU, right? 

My AMEX statement just cut and I'm planning to pull the trigger when I get my credit alert from SW, hoping that AMEX updates all 3 reports with my new CL. 

Last time I hit the Luv button on Discover, they counteroffered a $500 CLI or to do a HP. Does the counteroffer not happen any more? 

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Does anyone else get this?

Post last week talked about you could do CLI online and keep lowering the amount and if you qualified for a SP CLI you would get instantly approved once you requested low enough... but I only get this:

We're Sorry.

Your credit limit increase request cannot be processed at this time. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

Does this mean the account is not eligible for SP CLI AT ALL currently?

My account has been open 5 months and this is the same message I've seen over that amount of time.  I was guessing the account might have to be open 6/9/12 months before I could try.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.