Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI ?'s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI ?'s

the paper that came with my new discover card says that my account is up for review (for cli ) every 3 months for the first year . !?

anybody else got this with their new card ?

is it true or just " talk "

anyone!!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump!
Message 12 of 15
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

the paper that came with my new discover card says that my account is up for review (for cli ) every 3 months for the first year . !?

anybody else got this with their new card ?

is it true or just " talk "

anyone!!

It is up for review - but mostly for negative stuff if you abuse your account or credit. My account was reviewed and I was given a lower APR that the one I was approved for after the intro zero APR ran out. Now at 9.99%V. I don't think they are doling out auto-CLI's these days. If you want a CLI you're going to have to ask. Having the option available on the telephone is an indication that your account has been reviewed and that you may be able to get a CLI if you ask. I have had the phone option for some time now.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks creditwherecreditisdue !

I thought so, cause everybody here is talking about 6 months at least before any potential cli....i like the card and I hope I ll get a lower apr too....!

can u please tell how did u use the card for the first 6 month (uti, pif..........)

Message 14 of 15
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I have had an increasing balance on the card all along - taking advantage of the 0% APR intro offer. I just PIF'ed and have had a credit balance the last two months. I have had the CLI option on the phone for some time now (I think). Discover likes use. I do not carry high balances relative to my CL's - ever. I think this peaked at about 30% of CL.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.