afjock21
Valued Member

Re: Discover CLI

Discover be the realest. I <3 EM

Message 11 of 28
android01
Valued Contributor

Donn't envy me LS.  I'm old and have lots of history behind me , and that's all that it is.  Nothing special more than time and a few good descsions that I didn't know I was making at the time.  Smiley Happy 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 12 of 28
afjock21
Valued Member

@android01 wrote:

Donn't envy me LS.  I'm old and have lots of history behind me , and that's all that is is.  Nothing special more than time and a few good descsions that I didn't know I was making at the time.  Smiley Happy 

Wisdom. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Donn't envy me LS.  I'm old and have lots of history behind me , and that's all that it is.  Nothing special more than time and a few good descsions that I didn't know I was making at the time.  Smiley Happy 

I wasn't talking about the credit..................your drinking and i'm not right now!!! Smiley Mad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 28
gettnthere
Established Contributor

CONGRATS Android!!! what an AWESOME Credit limit to have with Discover and a GREAT CLI.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

(Now Can you please split that limit with me??)Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

CONGRATS Android!!! what an AWESOME Credit limit to have with Discover and a GREAT CLI.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

(Now Can you please split that limit with me??)Smiley Wink

Yea i'll happily take 2k off that...............thanks!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 28
afjock21
Valued Member

Cash credit limit? What is it on 25k?

I got a pitiful 6500 with 2200 cash line.

Message 17 of 28
android01
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I wasn't talking about the credit..................your drinking and i'm not right now!!! Smiley Mad

I am having a few cocktails. and so far it's netted my $50,000 in additional credit so I won't complain.  Maybe tomorrow when I see my scores, but I'm reveling at the moment.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 18 of 28
afjock21
Valued Member

I don't think you guys wanna know what I'd be up to with Discover 25k credit and probably at LEAST 10K Cash Line.... Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I am having a few cocktails. and so far it's netted my $50,000 in additional credit so I won't complain.  Maybe tomorrow when I see my scores, but I'm reveling at the moment.  

"I don't always drink liquor, but when I do, it usually ends up with HP's and denials" Smiley Very Happy

Stay thirsty my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.