Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Card CLI

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover Card CLI

@MrShush wrote:
LOL, I know this is your thread, but why not see if you can eke out another CLI given the option is still there?

No thanks! I'll wait for six months. No need to invite AA on an account I am quite happy with. Citi should be up next...
Message 41 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

I'm waiting on my CLI's with CITI, Discover and AMEX.  Maybe around XMAS they will show me luv.
Message 42 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL you will never get Luv from AMEX. You may be unloved from them lolz..

By the way just to share my experience with AMEX customer services, they are a BUNCH of liars and crap..

So I've been not using the card alot, I switch to my new card using Citi AA better..Trust me I think we will be stuck with the same credit line for years to come.

Message 43 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL you will never get Luv from AMEX. You may be unloved from them lolz..

By the way just to share my experience with AMEX customer services, they are a BUNCH of liars and crap..

So I've been not using the card alot, I switch to my new card using Citi AA better..Trust me I think we will be stuck with the same credit line for years to come.

Awe don't knock down my hopes.  LOL.  I set a goal to have $20,000 total credit limit.  I'm currently at $12,000.    I could have been at $17,000.  I closed my $5000 BOA account. I can't deal with them BOA right now.

Message 44 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL. I'm telling you the truth about AMEX of what I know and from my experience with them. With my recent new Citi card my total CL now is at $18,900. I will try to get to $20000 by the end of the year when my BoA graduate to unsecured should add additional limit to it..For my Blue Sky AMEX card, I just gonna charge one or two item per month just to keep my card active. AMEX is really on my nerve and they dont deserve sh1t from me again. They are bunch of chimps and monkey. Seriously! Goodluck if you expect alot from them..

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 09-01-2009 06:25 PM
Message 45 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

I'm expecting my high limits to come from CITI.  From past experience when I had a student card with them, they gave me big credit limit increases.  Can't wait to see to option in the tool menu.  I check for it everyday to no avial.
Message 46 of 52
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

It Pays to Discover!
Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 09-01-2009 09:38 PM
Message 47 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems Citi is quite generous with credit line stuff. My Citi AA has $6k limit which is pretty good. I am expecting it to climb to $10k within a year. I always see the Credit Line Increase message/button everywhere on my account. I'm not gonna touch it maybe 8-12 months later Smiley Happy..

Message 48 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover won't give me an account. I applied twice, twice denied...I may try again next year !!
Message 49 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

I had a Discover card while in college that went defualt back in 2003.  I eventually paid it off.  I just got a new card with them this past July.  They believe in redemption. 

Maybe Discover think you already have enough credit.  I had a creditor to tell me that before. How bold!

Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.