Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Card for Balance Transfer

tag
Pit-Smoker
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Card for Balance Transfer

Thank you @Anonymous .  Just like @M_Smart007, I have not had a Disco BT offer in easily 2 years.  I have had a number of CLIs, however, which have been good. 

I just paid off this card and I'm waiting for my billing cycle to hit tonight.  I may have some residual interest... but that's it.  

Anyone had any luck finding BT offers after a paydown/off?  Can someone give me some data points?  I never have BT from them and I'd appreciate some guidance. 

It might help to know that I did a payment plan with them "for 6 months" last year, but then they didn't let me out of it for a year.  My privileges were reinstated in early January, but since then, I've doubled my previous Limit with them in CLIs.   I would think that under those circumstances they'd show me some BT love by now.  

Rebuilding is like smoking a brisket: it takes a lot of love, the right spice, and a ton of patience. You don't rush a brisket-- it goes low & slow. Sometimes, you need a crutch through the stall. In the end, the process matters.
2021 goals: 
1) GARDEN until I app for Mortgage.
2) Pay Down overall revolving debt aggressively and accountably, to under 30%, including my HELOC.  
3) Don't waste the gifted 0% time on the student loans. 
4) Ultimately, refi the house at non-usury terms. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.