cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Changes from a TU fico to a EX fico.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Changes from a TU fico to a EX fico.

@UncleB wrote:

My Discover is still reporting my TU FICO as well.

I did get an email yesterday from Discover reminding me that my EX FICO has updated over on their "Scorecard" site.

It will be interesting to see if the bureau/score over on the credit card site changes for me.

I had the same, UncleB. It is a different site so now I have two scores from Discover, TU and EX.

Message 11 of 44
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Anyone who carries a Discover credit card gets the free TU Fico score. But Discover is also offering a free EX Fico score on their website for anyone, card carrier or not. It is legit. You get updates once every 30 days. You have to sign up seperately for it.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 12 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

Anyone who carries a Discover credit card gets the free TU Fico score. But Discover is also offering a free EX Fico score on their website for anyone, card carrier or not. It is legit. You get updates once every 30 days. You have to sign up seperately for it.

It is legit!

Message 13 of 44
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

It is legit!

+1

I'm going to try to 'time' when I access mine so that going forward it will be two weeks (+/-) different from when Amex reports, that way I'll have a 'real' FICO every two weeks.  Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

Yes, it is both (separate access points it seems) Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

It is legit!

+1

I'm going to try to 'time' when I access mine so that going forward it will be two weeks (+/-) different from when Amex reports, that way I'll have a 'real' FICO every two weeks.  Smiley Happy

UncleB is always the man with a solid plan. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question for those that have used credit score.com. What exactly do you see/get?  Is it just a score or do you see a report?  Wondering if I should continue my paid membership to Experian if there is no difference.

Message 17 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Question for those that have used credit score.com. What exactly do you see/get?  Is it just a score or do you see a report?  Wondering if I should continue my paid membership to Experian if there is no difference.

I had Experian's service for a while but don't now. I got an email from them that contained the following. I haven't checked it out, figured there still is a catch. Or you get one free. But wondering if anyone else has seen this? It made me think of the Discover one (which I also haven't checked out). 

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 7.58.11 AM.png

Message 18 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had Experian's service for a while but don't now. I got an email from them that contained the following. I haven't checked it out, figured there still is a catch. Or you get one free. But wondering if anyone else has seen this? It made me think of the Discover one (which I also haven't checked out). 

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 7.58.11 AM.png

Well hel*. Not paying $12.95/month anymore then if you get almost exact same thing.  The paid gets you new reports any time you check but 30 day intervals are fine. Thanks for the info!

Message 19 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tortoise, the Discover one is exactly the same login and everything as the paid service.  

Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.