Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Confirms no more Foriegn Transaction Fee

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Confirms no more Foriegn Transaction Fee

How is the Discover Acceptance in Caribbean Islands like Aruba and other coutries?

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great! Obviously Discover has been working towards being more internatally recognized by the diners club network. Its only going to get better.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone ~ I'm kind of late to post here ...  got busy suddenly ...

This is a great news!  I just read the secure message.  I hope they won't take it back yrs later  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

How is the Discover Acceptance in Caribbean Islands like Aruba and other coutries?

I travel internationally both to the Carribbean and Europe regulary and lived in Europe most of my life, I`ve yet to see anywhere that accept's Discover in either place.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@CreditMuppet wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

I travel internationally both to the Carribbean and Europe regulary and lived in Europe most of my life, I`ve yet to see anywhere that accept's Discover in either place.

In Europe you won't find the "Discover" brand mark anywhere, it's accepted under the Diners Club International brand. Discover is widely accepted in the Caribbean. Visit http://www.discovercard.com/customer-service/account/international.html for more details about acceptance abroad and what brands to look for locally. Discover is especially useful in China and Japan, more so than even a MC/V Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

It pays to ........................

Message 16 of 17
LTomBerry
Frequent Contributor

The Terms & Conditions page on the website for Discover More says it's still 2%.

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 814 TU 783
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.