Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Deals Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Deals Question

@Anonymous wrote:
How long after I make the purchase will discover send me an email confirming it?

Not trying to be rude, but I THINK you're making this unnecessarily complicated for yourself, buddy. Patience is a great virtue, my friend. 

Believe me, you will get your cash back. And if you don't, PM me and I will send you a few dollars along with some coupons (that I get in the mail) to Carl's JR (or Hardees) -depending on your location.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've never used this before just curious as to how it works
Message 12 of 14
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I just used discover deals for the first time last night and got 5% extra cash back at Nike.com. I saw in the discover deals terms it says it can take up to two statement cycles for it to post that five percent to my account. Does it really take that long? Or will I get it back fairly soon?

I believe it depends on the store. There have been some purchases I received the cashback 2-3 weeks later, others I received after the two billing cycles, and some I never received at all. I agree with others who have stated it is best to keep track of the purchases and cash back. I have had to call twice regarding purchases  I never received the cash back for.  

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

And discover is pretty good about giving the cash back once you dispute it with them?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.