Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover FICO not updating?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover FICO not updating?

I noticed that FICO score that Discover gives was not updating even though I received an email telling me there was an update about a week ago. So I send them a message asking about this, they replied:

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the FICO score not displaying correctly online. Please be assured that we are working to resolve this matter; however, we do not have an exact date as to when this problem will be fixed. In the meantime, you can access a PDF copy of your February statement, where you can view your FICO score on the first page. Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to bring this to our attention. It is comments such as yours that allow us the opportunity to better serve our customers.

Scores from Discover have been useful, hope they'll fix it soon. Anyone experiencing the same?

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Discover FICO not updating?

I get an error message when trying to check FICO via the app.
Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 29
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Mine usually updates right around the time that my statement closes and didn't for February.

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

The website reflects the January score but my February statment reports the February score as the CSR indicated in the OP.

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The website reflects the January score but my February statment reports the February score as the CSR indicated in the OP.

Ture, the score is avaliable without any additional information.

Although the number of inquries on Discover FICO Credit Scorecard is always off for some reason.

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last updated 1/20 for me. Able to access it fine in the app. 

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, mine won’t update even though I got an email saying it was updated. Last updated on 1/10/19
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine didn't update since December. Same for BoA.

Message 8 of 29
Tito1183
Regular Contributor

I have the same issue, was told it should have been fixed by last Fri but it hasn’t.
Message 9 of 29
luxlight
Regular Contributor

Same here. My february statement has my updated FICO score but when i check through the scoreboard, it still shows the score from January. Was hoping it would just be a short time bug

FICO 8 Scores

TU: 743 [2 Inquiry] | EQ: 742 (FAKO) [0 Inquiry] | EX: 753 [4 Inquiries]

AAoA = 2 years, AAoOA = 3 year 1 months

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.