cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Card

tag
hawkeyebride

Discover IT Card

I applied for the Discover IT Card a few days ago (Friday I believe).  When I hit submit, the page come up as "this page is unavailable."  Over the weekend I received about 7 calls from Discover and an email trying to contact me about my application.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Should I take this as a good sign?  I will be calling back later today, but wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

My scores are right around 700 and I just had my first mortgage appear on my report.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT Card

@hawkeyebride wrote:

I applied for the Discover IT Card a few days ago (Friday I believe).  When I hit submit, the page come up as "this page is unavailable."  Over the weekend I received about 7 calls from Discover and an email trying to contact me about my application.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Should I take this as a good sign?  I will be calling back later today, but wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

My scores are right around 700 and I just had my first mortgage appear on my report.

You should call ASAP 

It can be a very good sign in fact they don't call to say denied 

What are you waiting for call now LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Somehow you internet connection could have been broken and they just want to go over some things with you.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Theyre trying to approve you! Call them back.
Message 4 of 7
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

They wanted to verify my home address when I applied. I can be just something simple like that.

So, just call them.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 5 of 7
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Yeah the exact thing happened to me and they said I was approved for a $500 limit.

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 6 of 7
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Let us know the outcome! 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.