Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Secured graduated today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT Secured graduated today!

Woke up this morning and eagerly logged onto Discover to see if it graduated as my 7th statement cut on Saturday. Well, it did!!!! Also got a CLI with it to $1500. I think I'm going to wait for a bit to hit the CLI button with all the problems it appears to be having. Someone tossed the 29th as a potential fix date so maybe I'll hit the button then.

Anyway, very happy it graduated in 7 statements! Hope I can get it to grow massively now!!!

Thanks!
Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT Secured graduated today!

Same thing happened to me, I got up and logged in eagerly! My 13th statement. Mine didn't graduate though. lol. Congrats on your graduated card!

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 2 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhhh! Booooo MyLoFICO! It will! Strange it hasn't yet though....but it will!!
Message 3 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmm140 wrote:
Woke up this morning and eagerly logged onto Discover to see if it graduated as my 7th statement cut on Saturday. Well, it did!!!! Also got a CLI with it to $1500. I think I'm going to wait for a bit to hit the CLI button with all the problems it appears to be having. Someone tossed the 29th as a potential fix date so maybe I'll hit the button then.

Anyway, very happy it graduated in 7 statements! Hope I can get it to grow massively now!!!

Thanks!

Congrats!!!!

It is I who posted the 29th because that's what the rep from lending told me. Keeping my fingers crossed! I plan to put in for it on the 30th and I'll call right away and update the other thread with my findings.

When you get the deposit check back in the mail that the best feeling ever Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Same thing happened to me, I got up and logged in eagerly! My 13th statement. Mine didn't graduate though. lol. Congrats on your graduated card!

I like watching your util go down Smiley Happy I do fear your number of accounts (I saw what you posted in the Synchrony thread) may be hurting you with Disco as well though...

Message 5 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@rmm140 wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats!!!!

It is I who posted the 29th because that's what the rep from lending told me. Keeping my fingers crossed! I plan to put in for it on the 30th and I'll call right away and update the other thread with my findings.

When you get the deposit check back in the mail that the best feeling ever Smiley Happy

Thanks! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for that check to show up? Going to be like Christmas getting a $1k check in the mail! 

Message 6 of 49
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@rmm140 wrote:
Ahhhhh! Booooo MyLoFICO! It will! Strange it hasn't yet though....but it will!!

No worries. I have other stuff going on. Looking forward to see what happens on the 29th with all you unsecured folks. I would like that to get resolved before I get into the CLI request game with Disco. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 7 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmm140 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rmm140 wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for that check to show up? Going to be like Christmas getting a $1k check in the mail! 

Check date was 2 days after graduation, showed up 4 days after that. Give the PO a day or two leeway depending on how close you are to DE.

But just like your tax refund, it was already your own money, so don't blow it. I ended up putting mine in the bank (Cap1 360) I'm earning 1.30% on it now Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@rmm140 wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats!!!!

Is this in reference to the "bank information not recieved" denial? Because I will try one last shot at the luv button - or it's goodbye discover. I have NO use for a $200 limit unsecured card.

Message 9 of 49
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rmm140 wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats!!!!

Is this in reference to the "bank information not recieved" denial? Because I will try one last shot at the luv button - or it's goodbye discover. I have NO use for a $200 limit unsecured card.

I understand you are angry with them but that statement is ridiculous. You are going to trash a HP, an unsecured Discover card and good history for a problem that is effecting thousands of Discover card holders. You act like they did this to you personally. Give them a chance. Just because they don't work on your schedule doesn't mean they aren't working on it the best they can. You have a great card there if you will let them get this fixed. Heck, atleast yours unsecured. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.