Did you mean: 

Discover IT design

tag
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover IT design

@09Lexie wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! Woman LOL  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

Okay, I already know this is a stupid question but here goes....can you set up/register your account online before the card arrives? Smiley Embarassed

Did you convert to the IT from a different card, or did you just apply for the IT?

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 11 of 18
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

"it" is a nice looking card

That's punny. Smiley Happy

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 12 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! Woman LOL  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

Okay, I already know this is a stupid question but here goes....can you set up/register your account online before the card arrives? Smiley Embarassed

Did you convert to the IT from a different card, or did you just apply for the IT?

No, which is why I am pretty sure this is a stupid question.  I applied over the phone. 

Message 13 of 18
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

No, which is why I am pretty sure this is a stupid question.  I applied over the phone. 

Ah, okay.  When I first applied, I applied online and I immediately had access to my online account after my approval.  If you applied over the phone, you might have to wait until you get your card.  But you could always call and ask!

Message 14 of 18
Open123
Super Contributor

Very nice looking card.  I definitely prefer the card number in the back of the card as opposed to the front.  Makes things easier.

Message 15 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Ah, okay.  When I first applied, I applied online and I immediately had access to my online account after my approval.  If you applied over the phone, you might have to wait until you get your card.  But you could always call and ask!

Thanks it should be here tomorrow. I got the 'we shipped email Sat evening'. 

Love the smell of new plastic!

Message 16 of 18
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@sakhalin070 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Thanks it should be here tomorrow. I got the 'we shipped email Sat evening'. 

Love the smell of new plastic!

Smiley Very Happy Some cards (Not with Discover) are  scratch and sniff cards which I hear smell better than plastic! 

Message 17 of 18
LesWH
Established Contributor

My Discover IT arrived!  It really is a good looking card! The 1% cash back rewards is nice too!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.