Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT not reporting

tag
canusa11
Valued Member

Discover IT not reporting

Sorry for re-postting this same thread. I could not find the one from a few days ago. Anyways Discover had not reported to any of the CRAs, for the last two months. So I did what other did and called and got a mid-cycle update for my husband & myself yesterday. So I checked experian & they reported today. Does anyone know how fast it took to get the other two CRAs to report? I only have experian credit tracker.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT not reporting

@canusa11 wrote:

Sorry for re-postting this same thread. I could not find the one from a few days ago. Anyways Discover had not reported to any of the CRAs, for the last two months. So I did what other did and called and got a mid-cycle update for my husband & myself yesterday. So I checked experian & they reported today. Does anyone know how fast it took to get the other two CRAs to report? I only have experian credit tracker.

You can signup for CK which will check TU reports and if it hasn't when it does it will notify you of changes to TU CR's

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover IT not reporting

Ii should be on EQ in 2-3 days and TU shortly after.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.