Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT promoted to front-page status

tag
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Discover IT promoted to front-page status

Logged onto Discover.com today and saw a large advertisement to learn more about the Discover IT card. Looks like it has officially replaced More -- if you click Other Cards, More is nowhere to be found.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover IT promoted to front-page status

Not seeing the card you are referring to.  The main card it is showing is the More card.  Also when you selected all cards, the first one is More.

Message 2 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

I don't understand =\ all they did was basically make another card with a different name.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 13
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

there has got to be a benefit to it

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 4 of 13
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@Tryon2improve wrote:

Not seeing the card you are referring to.  The main card it is showing is the More card.  Also when you selected all cards, the first one is More.

Looks like the updated page hasn't completely propagated thorugh their CDN yet. I only see it when I access their site through my cellular data connection, and when no session cookies are lingering around.

The Learn about it link compares it to other creditors' offerings, and the See other cards link from there has no mention of the More card.

Message 5 of 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It looks like the intro apr is only 14 months tooo grrrrr
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

i don't even see the IT anywhere on the page, maybe it's cause your already a Discover customer?

Message 7 of 13
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

I don't see it either. The browse all cards comes up with everything up the IT 

Message 8 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

anyways if anyone wants to app for it directly

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/acqs/app/getapp?sc=KB48&scmpgn=acq_it_compare_it_apply&m...

Message 9 of 13
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

To further this, I received an invitation in the mail yesterday to convert my More card to a Miles card. Not really interested in giving up 5% back though.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.