Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It AU Question

tag
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

Discover It AU Question

The Discover web site's transaction history is not differentiating between primary card and AU card transactions the way AMEX does.  They are all lumped in together.

Will there be any indication which card conducted which transaction when the actual statement generates, or a summary of per-card spend?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It AU Question

@steve23111 wrote:

The Discover web site's transaction history is not differentiating between primary card and AU card transactions the way AMEX does.  They are all lumped in together.

Will there be any indication which card conducted which transaction when the actual statement generates, or a summary of per-card spend?

Since all cards have the same account number Discover can split the transactions, all AMEX cards have a seperate card number for each user.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 6
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

Since all cards have the same account number Discover can split the transactions, all AMEX cards have a seperate card number for each user.

Then how does one go about making this happen?

Message 3 of 6
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

ryanbush meant that Discover can't differentiate the charges because the card numbers are the same (Amex can differentiate becasue AUs have different card numbers).

Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I do not believe it is possible, but a call into CS may help!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I login to my account I have a plus mark beside each transaction that I click on and it shows what card was used for which transaction.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.