Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Upgrade?

tag
britthester
New Contributor

Re: Discover It Upgrade?

I just used Discover's online chat feature and upgraded to Discover It! Thanks for all your comments and advice. I would never have upgraded had it not been for this forum. Thanks everyone!
Message 11 of 13
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@sdoonan wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

It would be Discover It student. Discover rep told me the IT card was their best card. Unfortunately once you PC over to it...you can't PC to any other card or back to your old card. IT is final.

I was under the impression that the Discover IT student cards were not ready to go yet, so it would be a regular IT card. Hmmm...will have to check my card agreement when it comes in.  EDIT: Ignore that, I'm an idiot.

Lol its ok. IT student apps are up and ready to go tho Smiley Happy

I should've waited then. When I did it they told me the Student version wasn't ready yet. Oh well, technically an upgrade I guess. Anyone know if you really can't PC to any other card? Seems odd that they would do that and when I PC'd they never mentioned it.

Message 12 of 13
HiLine
Blogger

@PokemonMaster wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@sdoonan wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

It would be Discover It student. Discover rep told me the IT card was their best card. Unfortunately once you PC over to it...you can't PC to any other card or back to your old card. IT is final.

I was under the impression that the Discover IT student cards were not ready to go yet, so it would be a regular IT card. Hmmm...will have to check my card agreement when it comes in.  EDIT: Ignore that, I'm an idiot.

Lol its ok. IT student apps are up and ready to go tho Smiley Happy

I should've waited then. When I did it they told me the Student version wasn't ready yet. Oh well, technically an upgrade I guess. Anyone know if you really can't PC to any other card? Seems odd that they would do that and when I PC'd they never mentioned it.

Once you have converted to the It, that's the end. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.