Discover Its

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Its

takeshi74 wrote:

keithB wrote:

After hearing that Discover isn't one for budging when it comes to CLIs,

Not in my case.  Initial CL was very low compared to my other cards.

Check out NEW Discover credit limit increase! 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/NEW-Discover-IT-credit-limit-increase/m-p/...

Message 31 of 32
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Its

@bigblue7722 wrote:
Yes u can have both. You can even have two discover it cards. I remember when I got my discover card like a week later they offered the 150 back for 750 spend I called and asked if they could give me the deal. They said no but I could apply again for another card. Bad customer service if u ask me

Exact same thing happened to me, so I can confirm this. I even asked the CSR if she realized how stupid it sounds to open another account vs simply crediting the original one correct. Lost my business. I have not put any spend on my Discover since they told me that they could not apply the offer I had originally wanted. 

AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.