Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Love Button FAIL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Love Button FAIL

So I logged into my Discover account this morning, to check my FICO score. As I clicked the button, I noticed there was a link that said "Thanks for your loyalty, now is the time to request more spending power!"

Unfortunately, I had already clicked the FICO score link, and when I went back, the love button was gone. Smiley Sad

I am so upset! I have been trying to get an increase with discover for ages and I missed the golden opportunity.

Thanks for letting me vent. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Love Button FAIL

I don't think that means the offer is gone. Just go and request the cli as you normally would. To me that seems like there is an offer for you for a cli....ya think?

Or just call them to see if there is a current offer for you for a cli....I would..good luck!!
Message 2 of 7
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Way to go, you gave up $10 grand. lol. Just kidding, I agree, click the Luv button and don't look back. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested one as normal...and denied. I am so upset.

Message 4 of 7
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Call them or hit the Chat option. They are very nice and easy to deal with. Tell them what happened and see if they can do anything. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Call them or hit the Chat option. They are very nice and easy to deal with. Tell them what happened and see if they can do anything. 

+1

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested one as normal...and denied. I am so upset.

Don't fret too much - it's entirely possible you might have been denied even if you'd clicked that button you saw. Discover is strange that way, as a lot of people have been posting recently. Just be patient and keep a watch out for the next time it comes up. If your FICO score along with your credit report overall is good, it'll probably appear again sometime soon.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.