Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Message - DENIAL?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Message - DENIAL?

Yes they are great!!!! The Analyst said you wouldnt get to be able to set up online access etc if you were denied, they would have countered with an HSBC/Discover offer?? Dont know what that is but, she just said they do that now for Fraud asked some questions, Income also VERY INCOME orientated, and was very pleaseant of all analyst after the Psycho App spree! I hope you get a good CL...she asked if 5,000 was good, i said 10K she said 7 i said DEAL! haha GL

Message 11 of 14
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

I got the same message a couple of weeks ago, so I called them right away!  I was surprised that I was aproved and for $1500.  I love Discover!  This is my first foray back into the prime card arena.  I am going to use the heck out of this baby - and see if I can at least double my CL by the end of the year.

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 12 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I was going to wait a year to try for a Discover after getting turned down for a Walmart Discover 6 months ago. They gave me a store card. After reading this I pressed my luck and got the same message. I also had to set up an online login and password. So hoping for the same outcome. Thanks everyone.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 13 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Just an update accepted for a Discover More card. $1000 CL TU 688 EQ 691 and my oldest card is Cap1 at 11 months. I couldn't have done it without this site. Thanks Everyone 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.