Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More 0%

tag
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Discover More 0%

I seem to have misplaced the paperwork that came with my card (I know sloppy). I was trying to find out up to what amount of time I can make purchases in order for them to qualify for the 0% promo? 2 months after getting the card?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Discover More 0%

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

I seem to have misplaced the paperwork that came with my card (I know sloppy). I was trying to find out up to what amount of time I can make purchases in order for them to qualify for the 0% promo? 2 months after getting the card?

My pre-approval letter was for 14 months, you might be able to log into your account and get your Credit Terms that shows how long your 0% offer lasts and what your rate is after it expirse.

Message 2 of 4
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Mine is for 14 months as well, but what I don't know is the period for purchases that qualify for the 0%.

Message 3 of 4
ceejx
Established Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

Mine is for 14 months as well, but what I don't know is the period for purchases that qualify for the 0%.

It's not based on purchases, it is based on statements closing within that 14 month period. For the first 14 statements they will not calculate and add interest onto your account, but on the 15th they will start charging you interest. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.