Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More App

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover More App

Wow, now that's random! I've heard of other CC's pulling different CRA's for the NYC area and upper NY state, but Tennessee's not that big. Long and skinny, yes, but still.

Maybe they're going by time zone! Smiley Very Happy

edit to add --congrats on your More card, too!

It kind of helps me stomp down the apping itch to remember that DH already has a More, and I'm kind of underwhelmed by Open Road, and I don't carry balances, so no particular point to Motiva. Miles might work if I ever did anything more exciting than drive my 44-mile round trip every day, weaving my way around the orange-and-white road construction barrels.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 06-05-2008 09:56 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 24
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

If it makes a difference I'm in Knoxville/East TN

If you mean by square mile, TN is almost as big as NY, only a few thousand sq miles diff.

If you mean population, yeah.... lol

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 24
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yup, me too. I've always wondered if any companies lump East Tennessee with NC and Georgia, and the Central time zone part of the state with MS-AL-KY whatever. No telling though.

I still lean to the dartboard theory for some CCC's. especially Citi. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on 6/16 and today i called to check app status and was told i was denied due to a PAID bellsouth collection for $153. I was then offered a HSBC backed card with a $19 AF at 2.9 percent for 6 months. I don't know what the CL is yet and YES I did accept the offer. Now i wish i hadn't. Is it too late for me to call and try to get another credit analyst to give me the card i originally wanted? The Discover More.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.