Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More Pre-approved

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover More Pre-approved

Yea i couldnt believe it, but whatever im at the bar right now im paying it no mind. I rather you give me a rejection than you tell me i have to apply with a cosigner

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 20
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Twin girl call underwrite department ......if the don't approved ask for their supervise ....probably those baddie oyour a account explain it to them..........sent them proof if needed......don't waste your inquiry,......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Did you get midland removed from ALL three cr's?!?

Ugh! I hate midland!!!! They kept putting a fraud bill on my cr's. It has taken me almost a YEAR to get it off all three as they kept puttin it on there!!!! If they do it again, I am going to just turn 'em in.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

So before when i checked for Pre approvals it could not match me with anythin but this time when i tried it recommended the More card. I filled out the application and it said they needed to do more processing and they will have my answer within five to seven business days. No collections on my report as midland currently deleted, what are my chances???

they can never find me in their systems either... I guess that means that its not really a soft pull on your CR but rather it looks at maybe offers that were mailed to you previously.

Message 14 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Are you under 21 twingirls?

If so, it may be the CARD Act or income verification preventing you from approval
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 20
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

YeS im over 21, 25 to be exact and have been at my job for 4 years. I actually asked to speak to someone in the underwritin department and they said it wouldnt matter that i still need a cosigner. No baddies, they pulled from equifax and equifax was the first company that send me proof that midland got deleted. I think i will call the underwriters

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 16 of 20
charyot77
Regular Contributor

Usually to see if you're pre-approved you need to use the "cardbuilder" link on the site.

When I use the regular "find your per-approved offers" link, I usually only get recommended cards whereas the cardbuilder page shows cards I might be eligible for.

Message 17 of 20
JonStur
Established Contributor

Yea try to call for a recon anyway, can't hurt...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 18 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Fingers crossed for a recon approval!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 20
OwNt
New Contributor

Are they requesting a co-signer due to bad credit or low income?

If it's bad credit then a recon may work if you can explain any negatives. If it's low income, then there probably isn't much you can do.

~~Credit Cards~~
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa, AmEx BCP, BofA Power Rewards, Bank of the West Platinum, Barclay Rewards World MC, Chase Freedom/Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Preferred/Citi Dividend Select, Discover IT, FNBOmaha, Paypal MC, US Bank Cash+/US Bank Perks+.

Total: $300,000+ in lines.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.