Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Motiva: Approved!!

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Discover Motiva: Approved!!

I was approved instantly for the Discover Motiva card with 5K limit. I had asked the online support for help because I fall in between the average and need improvement credit and he said the Motiva card and I got it. Whohooo! Thanks Board!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Motiva: Approved!!

Congrats for the rest do you mind sharing your score and number of inquiries?
Message 2 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

My scores are all fako from credit keeper ex 643 eq 685 and tu 671; I have about 8 inquiries on all reports.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long is you credit history if you dont mind thanks
Message 4 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

credit history 7 years; longest account 31/2 years.

Message 5 of 12
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@chnceit wrote:
I was approved instantly for the Discover Motiva card with 5K limit. I had asked the online support for help because I fall in between the average and need improvement credit and he said the Motiva card and I got it. Whohooo! Thanks Board!

Carefully assess this card vs. Discover More. If, after six months of consistent use and payment, you would like to switch don't be afraid to ask.
Message 6 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

After seeing your post, I also applied for Motiva Card. Normally when I applied for Discover I used to get decline. This time, to my surprise, it said they needed more information from me and asked me to call them. I tried calling but they are closed due to Holidays. I'll call them Saturday and see if they have any news for me. Hope they will approve me, Discover is the last major card I need to get to complete my collection.
Message 7 of 12
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Hi

What CB did they pull for you and in what state?  I could use one but am watching my pulls carefully.

Thanks

Message 8 of 12
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Discover can pull just about any CB anywhere and may pull a second CBR if you have to recon your app.
Message 9 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Hey Concord I hope you get it too; I apped for the biz card right after my personal approval hopefully I get that one too. I guess I missed the deadline for instant approvals. lol. 

Also they pulled TU and I am in HI. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.