Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Sam's Club Offer

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Discover Sam's Club Offer

Sorry if this has been discussed, I did a quick search and did not see a post.  Has anyone received an email from Discover regarding a credit for a Sam's Club Membership?

Here is the language of the email:

"Enjoy Sam's Club perks all year

You'll get a $45 statement credit when you activate this offer and sign up for a new $45 Sam's Club membership online or in club with your Discover Card by 4/30/2021."

Hope this is helpful to someone!  I have a DiscoverIt.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
delaney1
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Sam's Club Offer

I got one last year that expired in December. I did the offer, but have not received the credit on my Discover card yet. It's supposed to be within 3 billing cycles so we will see. 

Message 2 of 12
Boss2Boss
New Contributor

Yes. I just received the offer as well. 

Message 3 of 12
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Yep, I just got this offer as well. Not even sure where the nearest Sam's club is. 

Message 4 of 12
SlideOrInsert
Regular Contributor

I received this promo late last year and the fine print stated the statement credit would be applied within 3 statements.

I charged the $45 on 12/14/20 and received the statement credit 2/10/21, 58 days.

upgrade
9/2022
$30000
nfcu
8/2020
$20000
nfcu
12/2018
$30000
bofa
8/2016
$30000
citi
3/2016
$21000
discover
5/2014
$20000
chase
10/2007
$8900
Message 5 of 12
RickNATL
Established Contributor

I received it and jumped on it. Purchased it Dec. 19, received the credit on Feb 10.

Message 6 of 12
delaney1
Established Contributor

I had to go check since it was mentioned that people who purchased in December received their credit in February. I see that I did get a credit back on February 10. Not sure how I missed that!

Message 7 of 12
summerterrace
Regular Contributor

We got this offer and decided to go for it.  We are Costco loyalists but free is free.  Smiley Happy  We went today and used the Chase Freedom for 5x points on all purchases.  Will be looking for the credit to our account, since it charged in mid-March I imagine we will see it by June?

US Bank Altitude Reserve, Delta Gold Am Ex, PenFed Power Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Navy Federal Flagship, Chase Freedom, IHG Rewards Club Premier, Marriott Bonvoy Premier
Message 8 of 12
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

Is Sam's offering this or Discover? I actually need to renew my membership and just got my Discover card. Was waiting until April 1 to shop/renew when its 5%.

Message 9 of 12
summerterrace
Regular Contributor

@Rottweilerlvr wrote:

Is Sam's offering this or Discover? I actually need to renew my membership and just got my Discover card. Was waiting until April 1 to shop/renew when its 5%.

It was a targeted offer sent through email.

US Bank Altitude Reserve, Delta Gold Am Ex, PenFed Power Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Navy Federal Flagship, Chase Freedom, IHG Rewards Club Premier, Marriott Bonvoy Premier
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.