Did you mean: 

Discover Secured Graduation?

tag
RLFLOWS
Valued Member

Re: Discover secure card grads reunion

Secured credit line $200 3/19

Grad. New limit $2,000 10/19

No cli since then. I  try once a month  for a cli no luck so far.

Message 331 of 610
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Secured: 500

Graduation: 750

No increases or second card.

Message 332 of 610
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@cr101 wrote:

I'm interested in finding out about your CLI experience after your graduation. I'm not just referring to the CLI that you got with your graduation. If you could, please also include the following:

Scores: 579 EXP

Scores @ Graduation: 722 EXP, 742 Tu, 744 EQ

Secured CL: $200 -> $1500

CL at graduation: $2,000

Card open date: 10/2018

Card graduation date: 04/2019

Post-graduate CLI info:  08/2019 CLI of $1000 auto (cl $3k)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 333 of 610
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

Scores: 586 TU

Scores @ Graduation: 702 EXP / 709 EQ / 677 TU

Secured CL: $500 -> $2500 (in $500 increments)

CL at graduation: $2500 Smiley Sad 

Card open date: 12/2018

Card graduation date: 02/2020

Post-gradutate CLI info:  None yet, will update

Approved for 2nd Discover Card 12/2019 with 14.5k limit

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 334 of 610
therealpeel

Secured CL: $1500

CL at graduation: $1800

Card open date: 01/2019

Card graduation date: 08/2019

Post-graduate info:

11/2019 CLI of $1000 

02/2020 Discover it Cashback Approval for $4000

02/2020 Discover it Chrome upgraded to Cashback

My TransUnion FICO Score 8 was 771 a month after graduation.

Message 335 of 610
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Current Scores: 711 TU, 664 EX, 613 EQ

Scores @ Graduation: 645 TU

Secured CL: $700

CL at graduation: $2,000 ($1,300 CLI at graduation)

Card open date: 03/2018

Card graduation date: 11/2018

Post-graduate CLI info: None yet. Expecting one next month, because I was getting denied for the past few months for high utilization, which I have recently gotten down to ideal levels. However, I got denied for a full year after my graduation for "unsufficient experience at current credit limit." 

Message 336 of 610
jata_roots
Valued Member

Re: Discover Secured Graduation??

I got this message too and confirmed my address right away because I think it's preparing to graduate and refund the deposit. Why else would they say that? I'm in my sixth month, so we'll see come March. 😬 good luck to you all too! 

Message 337 of 610
joltdude
Senior Contributor

A heads up. You'll usually see your available credit increase in the app if/before you get the graduation email.... and this may be after the statement generates.... 

@jata_roots wrote:

I got this message too and confirmed my address right away because I think it's preparing to graduate and refund the deposit. Why else would they say that? I'm in my sixth month, so we'll see come March. 😬 good luck to you all too! 

Message 338 of 610
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

A heads up. You'll usually see your available credit increase in the app if/before you get the graduation email.... and this may be after the statement generates.... 

@jata_roots wrote:

Unless you don't get one Smiley Sad

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 339 of 610
Anonymous
Not applicable

They informed me today that I have to wait until my 8th statement cuts 2 receive an account overview to unsecure my card??? My scores today jumped up back into the 620's which pretty much guarantees I meet the criteria credit score wise to graduate. I'm not really in a rush so an extra month won't kill me LOL. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens in 30 days. the benefit from waiting actually is I'll have to baddies deleted from my credit report and I'll be added as a authorized user on an account adding $10,000 to my available credit. By time they get my next report I should be well into the 640s. So hopefully they give me a respectable credit limit increase. I also joint Navy Federal credit Union last month and a 640 score will guarantee me an n rewards card I think? I have deposit some money into the account and purchase a CD 12 month at 3.4% APR which is great it was a limited time special offer!

Message 340 of 610
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.