Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Secured Graduation?

tag
cr101
Established Contributor

Re: Discover secure card grads reunion

@CLARKakaSIX wrote:

I also got a push message today when logging into my discover app, asking me to confirm my mailing address in case my deposit is to be returned. Hopefully this is a good sign.

checked my app out of curiousity and got the same thing. i last checked the credit card section of my app maybe a week ago around statement cut time. i HOPE to grad next month. so, it looks like they send this to your app about a month before you would first be able to qualify for grad.

Untitled.png

@

Message 391 of 610
CLARKakaSIX
Established Member

Makes sense. Same message I got, and my 7th statement will cut in April. Fingers crossed. Hope the best for everyone.

Message 392 of 610
Yacatisma
Valued Member

@cr101 wrote:

@CLARKakaSIX wrote:

I also got a push message today when logging into my discover app, asking me to confirm my mailing address in case my deposit is to be returned. Hopefully this is a good sign.

checked my app out of curiousity and got the same thing. i last checked the credit card section of my app maybe a week ago around statement cut time. i HOPE to grad next month. so, it looks like they send this to your app about a month before you would first be able to qualify for grad.

Untitled.png

@

My cli went up from 400 to 1500 on my 7th statement cut, which was 28th Feb. I think that means I am graduated Smiley Happy

Credit History 3.5 Year

Message 393 of 610
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@Yacatisma wrote:

@cr101 wrote:

@CLARKakaSIX wrote:

Untitled.png

@

My cli went up from 400 to 1500 on my 7th statement cut, which was 28th Feb. I think that means I am graduated Smiley Happy

Congrats on graduating! I haven't seen that pop up but I'll give it until the 9th :/

April 2019 (4 collections)
EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
March 2022 (0 collections)
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 394 of 610
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck to all of you..    I never got any kind of notification, but i was calling in for something different and was told i had to be transfered since my card wasn't secured anymore..   It was the 7th month.   About a week later i got two disco letters, one was my refund and the other was my congrats letter.    If they hadn't told me, i would have never known, as i didn't get a CLI at grad. 

Message 395 of 610
Yacatisma
Valued Member

@Yacatisma wrote:

After graduating I haven't received any confirmation e-mail from Discover. How long it takes to receive the deposit return?

Received the email this morning, I need to learn to be patient hahaha

Credit History 3.5 Year

Message 396 of 610
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@Yacatisma wrote:

@Yacatisma wrote:

After graduating I haven't received any confirmation e-mail from Discover. How long it takes to receive the deposit return?

Congrats! My statement cut 3/6. I don't know why I thought it was on the 5th every month? I haven't gotten any notification but I was thinking about calling in here tomorrow and adding funds to it. Might as well increase it if it's not going to graduate.

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 397 of 610
Anonymous
Not applicable

My statement also cut 3/6 , which was my 16th statement, still waiting on graduation. 

Message 398 of 610
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My statement also cut 3/6 , which was my 16th statement, still waiting on graduation. 

"Graduation" buddies! This is my 11th statement.

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 399 of 610
cr101
Established Contributor

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@Yacatisma wrote:

@Yacatisma wrote:

Congrats! My statement cut 3/6. I don't know why I thought it was on the 5th every month? I haven't gotten any notification but I was thinking about calling in here tomorrow and adding funds to it. Might as well increase it if it's not going to graduate.

i have the opposite thought about that. i increased mine recently bc i got tired of making multiple payments to free up my CL...but, i have hope that i'll grad on time.. .i wouldn't add more funds that would be tied up for who knows how long. you won't get those funds back until you grad or you close that card. hopefully you grad soon, though.

Message 400 of 610
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.