Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover acceptance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover acceptance

I realize I can call Discover and inquire but wanted to see if anyone here knows off the top of their head if Discover has acceptance in Europe... Mainly Spain. Was thinking of going to Ibiza maybe next spring
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover acceptance

Best not to rely on a Discover overseas. You have QS1, I would use that as the primary card.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd probably say you'll be able to use it wherever there's Diner's Club acceptance. Probably isn't that large. Discover's own page shows it as being moderate as well. So I wouldn't expect much outside of possibly a nice dinner or hotel, maybe?
https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/account/international-use.html
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that link. I didn’t see that before, maybe because I use the app more than the website. Will look into it
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

A few years ago I went to London. Naturally, most people I spoke to in shops and restaurants were British or from somewhere else in Europe. I did run into one person working at a gym, who was American.

That's about how likely you are to run into a place that takes Discover. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.