Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover balance transfer offers gone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover balance transfer offers gone

Yep I don’t have any offers currently myself after consistently getting them for a year. I’m just glad I took advantage of the offer last month now.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

With the Discover IT card, they do disappear after a while, however they come back really fast you just have to keep on checking. The "IT" card is good at that.

I personally like having two cards that are notorious for BT offers (i.e. DP and "It" card) so if one doesn't have a BT offer for 0% APR, most likely the other one will. I know to some people it's a waste having two, but I personally love never having to wait to for a BT offer that gives me 0% APR to appear Smiley Happy

Good luck to you!

@Np1791 wrote:

Hello everybody hope you're having a great day. Have any of you had all balance transfers dissapear from your Discover account and then come back? for the past year and seven months I've always had balance transfer offers until recently.

I’ve noticed both of my Citi cards (DC and AA) are constantly giving me BT offers. I frequently get 18 month, 0% apr with 3-5% fee on my Citi AA. 

Message 12 of 16
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With the Discover IT card, they do disappear after a while, however they come back really fast you just have to keep on checking. The "IT" card is good at that.

I personally like having two cards that are notorious for BT offers (i.e. DP and "It" card) so if one doesn't have a BT offer for 0% APR, most likely the other one will. I know to some people it's a waste having two, but I personally love never having to wait to for a BT offer that gives me 0% APR to appear Smiley Happy

Good luck to you!

@Np1791 wrote:

Hello everybody hope you're having a great day. Have any of you had all balance transfers dissapear from your Discover account and then come back? for the past year and seven months I've always had balance transfer offers until recently.

I’ve noticed both of my Citi cards (DC and AA) are constantly giving me BT offers. I frequently get 18 month, 0% apr with 3-5% fee on my Citi AA. 

I've had the DC for 3 1/2 years and have NEVER gotten any kind of balance transfer offer from them.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I had one offer on DC, used it paid it back like in 3 weeks , nothing since .Not that it matters, Citi wouldnt give me sp luv or bt options on my Bt if my last name was CorpSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck to you!

@Np1791 wrote:

I've had the DC for 3 1/2 years and have NEVER gotten any kind of balance transfer offer from them.

I have like a couple of mine currently but they aren’t great offers. It could be because my account is only 6 months old too who knows.

I seem to get the best BT offers on my Citi AA it seems. All offers are normally 18 months, 0%.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I had one offer on DC, used it paid it back like in 3 weeks , nothing since .Not that it matters, Citi wouldnt give me sp luv or bt options on my Bt if my last name was CorpSmiley Wink

Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.