Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card ?

tag
Prettylady1
Regular Contributor

Discover card ?

I just recently got approved for a discover card. It's a joint account with a family member.  They are mailing the cards out. My question is will they mail cards to both addresses or just the primary applicant. Family member not home a lot so just wondering where these cards will be going! Thanks!!!

Starting Score: TU 640, EQ 636, EX 645
Current Score: TU 665, EQ 706, EX ?
Goal Score: All above 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Re: Discover card ?

@Prettylady1 wrote:

I just recently got approved for a discover card. It's a joint account with a family member.  They are mailing the cards out. My question is will they mail cards to both addresses or just the primary applicant. Family member not home a lot so just wondering where these cards will be going! Thanks!!!

When I jointly applied for Chase/Citi, They were both in the same envelope. We live together, So I'm not able to 100% Answer this, But I'm sure they would have arrived in 2 envelopes, No matter what.. But they didn't.

Message 2 of 12
Prettylady1
Regular Contributor

Ok thanks. Just don't want anyone to get it. Lol. 

Message 3 of 12
vygotsky
Contributor

@Prettylady1 wrote:

You have to call discover and tell them how you would like the cards to be shipped i.e. two separate envelopes to two separate addresses.

FICO 733 (Discover)
Message 4 of 12
Prettylady1
Regular Contributor

I called them to see how they would be shipped. They said they'll both come together to main address. Works for me Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
Prettylady1
Regular Contributor

I see you have a discover it card! Are they pretty good with CLI's?

Message 6 of 12
azguy13
Senior Contributor

With the exception of NFCU, Discover has given me my highest initial CL. Now, in the 3 months since I was approved for it, Chase and Amex have gone up substantially. I should mention that I used to have Citi, US Bank, and Cap1 in addition to my current cards. 

Message 7 of 12
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@Prettylady1 wrote:

IMHO they suck with CLI's!

Message 8 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@RushXTC wrote:

@Prettylady1 wrote:

IMHO they suck with CLI's!

You'll get your CLI, just be patient.. Smiley Wink I can say from experience that they're pretty awesome once they warm up to ya. 

Message 9 of 12
juniornj23
Established Contributor

MY CREDIT SCORE IS NOT BAD BUT I WAS DENIED  YOU SHOULD GET IR IF YOU NEET IT 

Amex ED (2000) Amex BCE (2000) Amex macys (5000) Amex Gold , VENTURE (5000) MC PLATINUM (600) CAP QUICKSILVERONE (1250) CAP QUICKSILVER (4500) CAP QUICKSILVER (3500) PENFED AMEX (5000) PENFED CASH REWARDS (25,000) PENDFED REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE (20,000) UPROMISE (1000) NFL (4000) OVERSTOCK (2800) HSN (3200) DISCOVER IT(8500) AMAZON PRIME (10000) MARVEL(7000) BOF VISA(2000) BEST BUY VISA CITI (9000) BLISPAY (9000)Amex Magnet (10,000) Uber (3100)

WELCOME TO 100K CLUB . LAST APP 08/29/18 Credit Score 8 TU 720 EQ 705 EX 724

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

CARD I want .
Chase Freedom and US cash +

Now back to the garden until 2020
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.