Re: Discover cashback fail

Garbage in, garbage out - GIGO!

Message 11 of 15
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kforce wrote:

Just place the blame with the "software programmer", everyone always does anyway.  Smiley LOL

Back in time we used to say: "garbage in and garbage out" Smiley Surprised

And it is still true!

Yes but that was before recycling, now the programmer is supposed to sort, filter, and get everything into the correct bin.

Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The only cheatin' Disco does is giving cli on the side to whomever she wantsSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Adding to the praise: Discover may be the best credit card company (or even bank in general) out there. I highly recommend Discover. 

Message 14 of 15
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
The only cheatin' Disco does is giving cli on the side to whomever she wantsSmiley Wink

Lost his coffee out his nose after hearing that remark.. Yeah shes a wild redheaded stepchild when it comes to the CLI game....

-J

Still think one of my CLIs was due to a customer service chat about trying to fix the disreprency between Discover and Citizens One on an Iphone payment program.... Was saying I probably should have just paid the phone outright... not too far after I ended up with a sizable CLI... not sure if I triggered it or they did... 

Also discover sided with me on the chargeback for PlastC but it kept yoyoing in and out of my account... when it finally settled months later i got it back .... 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.