Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover cashback match 420.00!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover cashback match 420.00!

Congrats on the great cash back match. I got mine last month. I killed them.
Message 11 of 24
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

So far, for the year I spent $1740 to get $125.70. By your figures, you spent a lot lol! Congrats bro!
Message 12 of 24
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Sweet! Just finished by CB match on my second card. $700+ after I learned how to play the match game. Went out and got a brand new mattress memorial day weekend. With the sale price of the mattress and the free remote adjustable stand also. Cost me....zippo. Thanks Disco!

Message 13 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Holy fico on how much you guys make on cb🤯 Since i dont nor csnt max out quartrers or buy tons of gc's i guess ill never have that lovin feelingSmiley Sad oh well, ill just go spend my current $26 Chrome balance on a new Make Disco Great Again Promotional Dvd, HD blue ray to be fairSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m usually in the $20/month range on Disco cash back. I just apply it each month to the bill. Not worth having a check mailed.
Message 15 of 24
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m usually in the $20/month range on Disco cash back. I just apply it each month to the bill. Not worth having a check mailed.

I have my CB direct deposited to my checking account. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can one find the rules to said game lol
Message 17 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Where can one find the rules to said game lol

The rule is simply "spend a lot in the first year" (as much as possible on the 5% categories on IT, doesn't matter on Miles).   If you max out each quarter on the IT, you will get a $300 cashback match (for a total of $600).   And then a 1% match on other spending on the IT or 1.5% match on Miles.

Message 18 of 24
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Just an FYI, Discover also matches the referral bonuses you get for the friends or family that are approved with your referral link.  That's how I claimed an extra $200 of CB match.  YMMV

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's amazing I wish I racked up that much. I've spent close to 3k on my secured discover and I haven't racked up that much. I called customer service and they told me that the secured cards aren't eligible for the 5%.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.