Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover data anyone?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover data anyone?

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I get some anecdotes about Discover CLIs and the "2 day" response?

In my experience, whenever I get the 2 day message after pressing the CLI button, I've gotten an increase. Nothing over the top... $500 or $1500.

I just got a $1500 CLI 2 weeks ago. For some reason, I hit it again tonight and got the 2 day message again.

I know a 2 day is usually a manual review, but what triggers a 2 day response rather than an instant CLI or denial (3-5 via mail)? What's your experience with the 2 day message? Did you get an approval or a denial?

I know that Discover CLIs are working differently for everyone at this point in the game.. some are every 91 days, some 61, some 31, some not at all. But if my 2 day review comes back with a CLI, that'll be significantly shorter.. closer to the 16-17 day mark.

In my case it's kind of comical. I usually get turned down flat for insufficient experience with my present credit limit. Usually when I get the 2 day message instead, it results in CLI of a whopping $300 Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.