Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover even hates me while im sleeping

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover even hates me while im sleeping

LOL...
We are never happy. My $4750 IT is dismal.
I guess no one creditor can be compared to the likes of easier high limit issuers like Amex/Gecrb lolzz
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 24
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Is this what I have to look forward to with Discover?! lol. Everything is going to look abysmal compared to NFCU

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 22 of 24
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

I used to get Auto CLI every 6 months from Discover.....Now I have to auth a HP to get a CLI, and its always a toy 500$ increase. So I don't bother anymore, thinking about SD'ing my Discover for CSP. 

Message 23 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Called in today and they want a HP for increase...............................NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey things are looking better at least I didn't get straight up declined off a SP! The ball was in MY COURT!!!!!

baby.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.