Re: Discover it card - Magenta color?!?

Cassette tape here.
Message 11 of 36
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Involver wrote:
Cassette tape here.

I have the mix tape one as well as the NY skyline (since I'm from around the area)

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 12 of 36
coffee_snob
Valued Member

Can you have two cards at once?

I assumed if you ordered a different design they would "kill" the first card.

$6,000 $800 $800 $1500 $850 $1100$1000 

EX 682 EQ 702 TU 689
Message 13 of 36
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

You can indeed have two cards active at once.  Actually it may be more, currently I have my original blue IT and the copper IT, keep one at home and one in my wallet just incase.  Pretty nice feature really. 

Message 14 of 36
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@coffee_snob wrote:

Can you have two cards at once?

I assumed if you ordered a different design they would "kill" the first card.

when you order a new design you can select to replace an existing card or add as new card..nice feature to have a card in both of my wallets.

Message 15 of 36
coffee_snob
Valued Member

@EndlessRoad wrote:

You can indeed have two cards active at once.  Actually it may be more, currently I have my original blue IT and the copper IT, keep one at home and one in my wallet just incase.  Pretty nice feature really. 

I'm going to get my copper card now...

Thanks

$6,000 $800 $800 $1500 $850 $1100$1000 

EX 682 EQ 702 TU 689
Message 16 of 36
snowkitty
Established Contributor

I've got the beach scene Discover and love it but I have been eyeballing that mix tape! Cat Very Happy

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 17 of 36
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

I just got a second card in copper.  I get compliments quite a bit on the card, my DG just got the plum card as well its pretty cool looking too. Congrats on the Discover card and enjoy it, I've been using it waaaay to much Smiley Happy

So, it doesn't look bad?  I was going to try it out, but the pic on the site makes it look like it's not very attractive.

I agree I saw the picture online and it was more brown.  But the actual card has a nice metalic copper color looks nice with the orange "IT" and silver "DISCOVER".  I really like the card!  The plum is awesome too...for the ladies of course lol. 

Thanks.  I am going to order the copper too.  My DW has the purple one and looks cool for the ladies.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

I just got a second card in copper.  I get compliments quite a bit on the card, my DG just got the plum card as well its pretty cool looking too. Congrats on the Discover card and enjoy it, I've been using it waaaay to much Smiley Happy

So, it doesn't look bad?  I was going to try it out, but the pic on the site makes it look like it's not very attractive.

I agree I saw the picture online and it was more brown.  But the actual card has a nice metalic copper color looks nice with the orange "IT" and silver "DISCOVER".  I really like the card!  The plum is awesome too...for the ladies of course lol. 

Thanks.  I am going to order the copper too.  My DW has the purple one and looks cool for the ladies.

i got copper today. took a pic here http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zdm4cl&s=8  i think Garnet may be more ME. I wish i could see it in person before ordering it though. 

Message 19 of 36
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

I started with the Discover It - Blue card.  Ironically, i received the Discover It - Garnet card in the mail today.  Both cards look great.  

Though, I will say it took me a while to get use to the Discover It - Blue card as the magnetic strip was at the bottom opposed to the top on the reverse side.

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.