Did you mean: 

Discover more approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover more approved!

So here are my final results:

Discover: 1500- EQ

Amex Delta Gold: 6800- EX, EQ, TU (due to verification of address)

Amex Green: Approved-EX

Amex Costco: Denied-EX

Citi: Denied-EQ

Chase Business: Denied-EQ

BOA: 5000-EX

Barclays: 1300.00-TU

Oh and while I was speaking to a BOA credit analyst BEFORE being approved, she asked me about a collection account on my report. I said, what are you talking about, I just checked my credit..so anyway after being approved, i check EX and find out that i have a new collection account from ATT from 2010, but listed as of July 2011 =(((((( dropped my score by 60 points!! Now i'm so depressed, not only has my score dropped but the thought that i might get CLD or have account closures really sucks. 

Here's hoping for the best!

First and last app spree!

Message 11 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be very careful with discover, they approved me for $1500 then slashed the limit to $600 then after much fustration they raised it to $1000. This was all within the first month of having the card, I didn't even get a chance to prove my worth by making a few payments.

Message 13 of 15
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Wow thats crazy olivetree that you app for all those cards within such a short time and got approved for about half of them.. and I'm worried about getting denied from citi because I have 3 inquries since January.

Thats crazy madratmedia, I just got my Discover More and I've had it for about 2-3 weeks now, hopefully they don't give me this stress.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 14 of 15
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  You have some great cards there.  Now I would work on a goodwill or PFD with AT&T!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.