Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover offering $150 sign up bonus?

tag
Scott90
Contributor

Discover offering $150 sign up bonus?

Good morning. I see on nerd wallet they show the discover IT card having a $150 sign up bonus after spending 750/3 months. But yet when I look on discovers website there is nothing to be found. Is this still going on?

Any other good sign up bonuses going on right now (cash not miles). I am getting married next year so these minimum spending promotions are easy to meet. I already did the chase freedom one but looking into other options.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Scott90
Contributor

Re: Discover offering $150 sign up bonus?

I see slickdeals has it listed too... But yet official website says nothing?
Message 2 of 7
NotUsher
Contributor

I clicked-through on the NerdWallet link, it showed the $150 bonus. Be sure you're clicking through on the right link and not just going straight to the discover website (organically) as they may be using a different promo for organic leads.

Message 3 of 7
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Tempting, but not worth pulling the trigger if I can't find it on the official website.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I would be leery of going thru any of these guys, I have read recently on this site that a few peo were shafted out of their bonus for getting the card. It is wise to only apply if the Discover website actually has such an offer.

Message 5 of 7
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I would be leery of going thru any of these guys, I have read recently on this site that a few peo were shafted out of their bonus for getting the card. It is wise to only apply if the Discover website actually has such an offer.

My thoughts exactly Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 6 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

If you do this, you miss out on the best offers.   Check on reliable sites for feedback before applying, but at least until recently by far the best offers for BCP/BCE were found on cardmatch.com (lowest interest rate/biggest sign up), many of the best Citi offers are from non-public URLs etc.   And even people applying on standard sites sometimes have problems with getting offers, recent posts about this in the last day or so.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.