Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover question about how purchases of AU are listed

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Discover question about how purchases of AU are listed

My wife is AU on my Discover More. Is there any way for me to see which charges are hers and which are mine (other than manually keeping track of everything)?

American Express lists the different charges by our names. I cannot see that on my Discover online account. Any tips? Did I miss something?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover question about how purchases of AU are listed

@wollepopolle wrote:

My wife is AU on my Discover More. Is there any way for me to see which charges are hers and which are mine (other than manually keeping track of everything)?

American Express lists the different charges by our names. I cannot see that on my Discover online account. Any tips? Did I miss something?

I've had a Discover card for years but I don't think this feature is available. My wife and I both use it and the charges are never broken down by name.

You might call Discover and ask if this is posssible.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 2 of 3
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Re: Discover question about how purchases of AU are listed

Mmmh... that's something that they should introduce. I might call them and see what they say. There is a reason why I like my Amex online account the best.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.