Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover request my 4506-T tax documents

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover request my 4506-T tax documents

Hello All,

I thought I'd get on here and give everyone an update on my the tax documents request.

After review of my tax info Discover has made me an IT card holder with a SL of $6500.

Last week they emailed me and said that everything checked out and I received the card yesterday.

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jologan79 wrote:

Hello All,

I thought I'd get on here and give everyone an update on my the tax documents request.

After review of my tax info Discover has made me an IT card holder with a SL of $6500.

Last week they emailed me and said that everything checked out and I received the card yesterday.

Glad to hear everything went well. Enjoy your new card!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jologan79 wrote:

Hello All,

Grats and what a relief! Enjoy your relationship with Discover as they can be there when you need a BT, promo rates (once in awhile) and lowering Aprs.

Message 23 of 24
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jologan79 wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for the update and thumbs-up to you. Congratulations. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.