Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover score tracker

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

Discover score tracker

Discover offers the score tracker.... Do you guys recommend to have the score tracker for 9.99$ a month I know it's not the real fico score but it should be nice to see every detail of my credit Im just not sure if it is worth paying for it.... Does any of you guys have it and what do you think about it ???
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Discover score tracker

CK and Credit Sesame are free

Message 2 of 7
hateAshbury
Regular Contributor

in what sense are the FICO scores being reported by Experian, Equifax, TransUnion not "real" FICO scores?

Starting Score: 653 (11/1/2011 TransUnion)
Current Score: 719 (5/3/2012 TransUnion) 572 (3/21/2012 Equifax) 762 (4/14/12 VantageScore)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
pt2005
Regular Contributor

I just cancelled via chat with Discover rep. No question asked. 

I ordered $9.99/mo but did not see a charge after 2 weeks. Also did not see any "alerts". Pulled their Experian score everyday and no score changes.

Not impressed at all. Besides their 3-bureau scores are about 20-30 points lower than my FICO.

Hope this helps.

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200
Message 4 of 7
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ezef3ar wrote:
Discover offers the score tracker.... Do you guys recommend to have the score tracker for 9.99$ a month I know it's not the real fico score but it should be nice to see every detail of my credit Im just not sure if it is worth paying for it.... Does any of you guys have it and what do you think about it ???

I just got this. I got it because you cant beat $9.99 for all 3 reports even though its FAKO its still nice to get a glimpse at your reports. Plus you can pull your Experian reports daily. TU & EQ are once a month. Now days scores are not everything. Its what in your reports. 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 5 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I used it its not to bad, I switched to credit secure with Amex which allows for daily 3 bureau reports

True it's not true fico but I don't care about fico at the moment
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

Not many other credit tracking services offer access to Experian. If you're already tracking other credit bureau's reports through other services, having this would complete the tracking of your credit history. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.